1. All 1 to 12 cells ( 1.2V to 14.4V ) batteries can be charged automatically just
in one unit.. 2. For NiMH/NiCD battery. 3. For NiMH/NiCd battery of any size and
any rated capacity. 4. Auto detect cell number inside the battery pack to be charged.
5. Switching mode power supply. 6. MCU-controlled enrich features and safety controls.
7. Complete charging termination mechanisms.. 8. 2 LEDs 7 charging status indications.
9. All operations are automatically. 10. 3 wires thermal sensing function ( Option
). 11. High charging efficiency at average 85 ~ 99%. 12. Self diagnosis. 13.
Over-discharged battery detection and rescue. 14. Compact and lightweigt. 15.
Can charge any specific cell number range of batteries from 1 to 12 cells
Excellent batterycharger manufacturers that provide the highest quality and long lastservice.1.
A portable power supply with power delivery to PDA, pocket PC, MP3, and cellular handset
via a USB output cable. 2. Use a 4 AA size cells quick smart battery charger as power
source. 3. It can serve as a stand-alone quick battery charger. 4. MCU-controlled.
5. LED charging status indications. 6. Low power alert LED indication. 7. Compact
and lightweight. 8. Buy one get two devices.
Leading batterycharger manufacturers.1. 1 Hour real quick smart battery charger. 2.
For AA/AAA size NiMH/NiCD battery. 3. Switching mode power supply. 4. MCU-controlled.
6. Charging 2 or 4 cells per time. 5. Full charge 4 or 2 cells 2000 ~ 2300 mAH NiMH
battery cells within 60 ~ 80 minutes. 6. Can charge battery cells of any rated capacity.
7. Provides with fruitful over-charging and over-heating controls. 8. Provides with
Short circuit, overload, reverse polarity and battery short protections. 9. Auto detect
and rescue over-discharged battery. 10. Has a discharging function. 11. High charging
efficiency at average 80 ~ 95%. 12. LED charging status indications. 13. Compact and
< Acceptable > More
length of 100~150 cm
For lamps, fans, laptop AC / DC adapter top small appliance cords
< Note >
Take-up speed Do not fast to avoid wire clip into the gap between
the upper and lower lid